Lease Transfers & Subleasing

If something comes up and you need to have someone take my spot on the lease for the rest of the year:

  1. You need to have the new roommate fill out an application. They will need a Guarantor. 
  2. You, the new roommate, everyone currently on the lease, as well as all Guarantors, need to complete the Lease Transfer Addendum. Please contact our office for assistance with a Lease Transfer Addendum. 
  3. The fee for Lease Transfers is outlined in the Lease.
  4. Please make sure that all items are completed and returned to us before the new person moves in to the residence.

If you are looking to SUBLEASE for part of your term, please contact our office.