Lease Transfers & Subleasing
Please note: *We do not review or process requests for Lease Transfers between June 10th and July 20th*
If something comes up and you need to have someone take your spot on the lease for the rest of the year:
- Contact IVP.
- You need to have the new roommate fill out an application. They will need a Guarantor. IVP will email them both links for applications.
- You, the new roommate, everyone currently on the lease, as well as all Guarantors, will need to complete a Lease Transfer Addendum.
- The fee for Lease Transfers is outlined in your Lease.
- A Lease Transfer must be fully executed before anyone new may move into your residence.
If you are looking to Sublease for part of your term:
- Contact IVP - Subleases must be approved in advance.
- You, your subleaser, and everyone currently on the lease, will need to agree with the Sublease and sign a Subleasing form.
- The fee for Subleasing is outlined in your Lease.
- A sublease must be approved buy IVP, and Sublease form be fully executed before anyone new may move into your residence.