Regarding Isla Vista Leasing :
We lease on a first come, first qualified basis.
Applications and Lease signing are all done electronically.
Once you have settled on your group and desired unit, follow these steps:
1. All applicants must complete their own, separate application. Links to online applications are found on the specific unit page on this website. If you are interested in more than one unit, choose the unit that is on top of your list to apply for. There is no need to fill out applications for multiple properties.
2. All applicants are required to have a Guarantor. No exceptions. Please have your Guarantor also fill out a rental application online. No applications are reviewed until each applicant has a Guarantor who has completed an application.
Applications are not entered into line for the unit until each applicant and each Guarantor have applied.
You will be contacted 3-5 days after your applications are submitted with status. Please do not email or call for updates, it only slows down the process.
3. Once your entire group is approved, we will contact you and send you a Lease via email to be signed online.
4. After you receive your Lease Agreement, you will have 72 hours to sign it and pay the Security Deposit, or the unit will be offered to the next group in line.
5. Your entire Security Deposit is due with Lease signing. You will receive a link to set up your Tenant Portal and pay your deposit online.
6. Have some back up choices! Units lease fast, and we want to be sure you find the perfect place. Email us your list of preferred units if you have multiple and we can help.